NAU Anime Club Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NAU Anime Club Forums

The discussion board of champions! The anime club forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please check the newly updated forum rules.

What are you guys doing this summer?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lupin the 3rd
lupin the 3rd

What are you guys doing this summer? Empty
PostSubject: What are you guys doing this summer?   What are you guys doing this summer? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:09 pm

Hey everyone Ex president (I can't believe I just said that) Dan here hoping everyone is having a wonderful summer break. I am curious to know what you guys are doing this summer? Has anybody found a job yet, if so where are you working? What are some of your guys plans? What anime or non anime shows are you finally catching up on? Any great stories? So far for me I have been working 30-40 hours a week at my job, while catching up on some TV. I finally got to go camping last week with my girlfriend and a few friends, planning to take a summer course next summer session and I am going to go to North Carolina this summer for family reunion vacation.

So go ahead explain what you guys are doing, I would love to hear from you guys. If any of you are still in Flagstaff give me a call, we should hang out. Take it easy!

Ex sexy president

Dan
Back to top Go down
The Painting Cat
The Painting Cat

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys doing this summer?   What are you guys doing this summer? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:46 pm

well this summer im staying at my aunt and uncles house wich is in encinitas california. i got a job at a noodles and company that is just a 30 min walk from their house. i really like working there all the people are very friendly and i have the best boss Very Happy an interesting story is that i was going to visit my grandpa who lives in palm desert and we stopped at a dairy queen in anza and guess who was there it was brittany!!!!! Smile my parents are visiting now for a week and we went to the san diego zoo. that was fun.
Back to top Go down
baccano
Hollow
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys doing this summer?   What are you guys doing this summer? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:36 am

well this summer I work. yeah.
Back to top Go down
lupin the 3rd
lupin the 3rd

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys doing this summer?   What are you guys doing this summer? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:01 am

and you also did the fishing dance!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys doing this summer?   What are you guys doing this summer? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you guys doing this summer?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NAU Anime Club Forums :: General & Other :: General Discussion-
Jump to: