NAU Anime Club Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NAU Anime Club Forums

The discussion board of champions! The anime club forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please check the newly updated forum rules.

I'm baaaaack!! *mhuahahahahahahhaha*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshi-sama
Yoshi-sama

I'm baaaaack!! *mhuahahahahahahhaha* Empty
PostSubject: I'm baaaaack!! *mhuahahahahahahhaha*   I'm baaaaack!! *mhuahahahahahahhaha* Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:02 pm

Lol. Howdy folks! This is Spooky, the Anime Club's Secretary! Just wanted to say I'm glad there's a forum site again. The last one kinda just died because no one really knew about it....but yeah! I also hope to be posting some of my artwork on the NAU Anime Club website too, just haven't had much time to do so yet. Nice to meet you all and happy posting! :3
Back to top Go down
frogman111
Webmaster
Webmaster
frogman111

PostSubject: ...0.o....   I'm baaaaack!! *mhuahahahahahahhaha* Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:43 pm

Welcome welcome

I must admit its hard to read your post with out being distracted by the picture of naruto and Sasuke kissing. Oh well lol ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://www.bodycrusherenterprises.net
Yoshi-sama
Yoshi-sama

PostSubject: Thanks!    I'm baaaaack!! *mhuahahahahahahhaha* Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:40 am

Haha...what can I say? They're one of my favorite "fictional" pairings :3

Oh, and how do you use your signature? I put one for my profile, but am unsure how to use it when posting things...
Back to top Go down
frogman111
Webmaster
Webmaster
frogman111

PostSubject: hmmm   I'm baaaaack!! *mhuahahahahahahhaha* Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:35 am

once you put it into your profile its should appear in all of your post underneath, let me check on it an see if I can get it to work. They will start displaying in your next post.

Last edited by frogman111 on Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
frogman111
Webmaster
Webmaster
frogman111

PostSubject: ahhh   I'm baaaaack!! *mhuahahahahahahhaha* Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:40 am

well the setting to view signatures were off sorry about that everyone it should work now.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi-sama
Yoshi-sama

PostSubject: Thanks/About me   I'm baaaaack!! *mhuahahahahahahhaha* Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:26 am

Cool. Thanks for fixing the signature stuff, Chris! :3

Also, a bit more about me:
My first ever anime title was Inuyasha, and it still remains one of my favorites to this day, along with many others. I am a yaoi/shonen-ai fan, but I mainly love the ones with a good story.
I am a Biology major with a possible Studio Art/Chemistry minor...and I am the Anime Club's Secretary (for this year AND next year Very Happy). I love to draw if I have free time, and I'm becoming more and more of a gamer as of late. I play LoL, Molten WoW, occasionally Minecraft, and 3DS/DS games, and I recently got Twisted Metal for the PS3. Oh, and this year I'm a junior in college!

Well that about sums up everything lol. ^-^
Back to top Go down
frogman111
Webmaster
Webmaster
frogman111

PostSubject: ^.^   I'm baaaaack!! *mhuahahahahahahhaha* Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:19 pm

You're quite welcome!
Back to top Go down
baccano
Hollow
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: I'm baaaaack!! *mhuahahahahahahhaha*   I'm baaaaack!! *mhuahahahahahahhaha* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:40 pm

lol at the profile picture.

Haven't seen too many shounen-ai anime however I have watched pieces of Junjou Romantica and Sekaiichi Hatsukoi. I will say however that my favorite (say what you will) was Winter Cicada or Fuyu no Semi. Dear god that show surprised me.

Back to top Go down
Finch_is_tech_master

PostSubject: Re: I'm baaaaack!! *mhuahahahahahahhaha*   I'm baaaaack!! *mhuahahahahahahhaha* Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:17 am

Fascinating avatar pic spooky. Funny.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/niconicofinch
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm baaaaack!! *mhuahahahahahahhaha*   I'm baaaaack!! *mhuahahahahahahhaha* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm baaaaack!! *mhuahahahahahahhaha*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NAU Anime Club Forums :: Important :: Introduction-
Jump to: