NAU Anime Club Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NAU Anime Club Forums

The discussion board of champions! The anime club forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please check the newly updated forum rules.

What was your favorite shows to watch in club?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lupin the 3rd
lupin the 3rd

What was your favorite shows to watch in club? Empty
PostSubject: What was your favorite shows to watch in club?   What was your favorite shows to watch in club? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:03 am

Since we have watched a lot of shows in the club, what were some shows that you guys enjoyed the most? What shows did you not like watching in club?
Back to top Go down
frogman111
Webmaster
Webmaster
frogman111

PostSubject: All of them   What was your favorite shows to watch in club? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:19 am

Ive liked watching all the shows so far. My favorites so far have been The Girl Who Leap Through Time, Children Who Chase Lost Voices from Deep, Daily Lives of High School Boys, and most of all Gankutsuou: The Count of Monti Cristo!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bodycrusherenterprises.net
lupin the 3rd
lupin the 3rd

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite shows to watch in club?   What was your favorite shows to watch in club? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:06 am

Oh speaking Monti Cristo, how far are you into it? It's personally one of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi-sama
Yoshi-sama

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite shows to watch in club?   What was your favorite shows to watch in club? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:32 am

So far I've liked most of the shows in club, especially ones like Nichijo and The Count of Monte Cristo! I'm kind of questioning though whether shows like Girls Bravo should've been shown to the club without at least a proper warning...And still sad that there will no longer be an official "Going Too Far Day". If anything, I feel Girl's Bravo would've been more appropriate for a day like that rather than a normal club day. Either way, club's been great so far and I hope people continue to come to club for many years to come.
Back to top Go down
frogman111
Webmaster
Webmaster
frogman111

PostSubject: Agreed   What was your favorite shows to watch in club? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:22 pm

I agree with you Sandra, I feel as if we need to warn people just before the show. This way we won't have to stop showing these titles all together. I was a huge fan of going to far day during my fist year and would love to see its return. We will have to convince Nick that we should continue it next year!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bodycrusherenterprises.net
baccano
Hollow
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite shows to watch in club?   What was your favorite shows to watch in club? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:08 pm

I've seen almost everything before but Gankutsuou and Stein's Gate are two of my favorite shows so obviously those were my favorite to watch. I also highly enjoyed Jared Supreme Day (taco bell must have influenced him too much) and Ookami-san which was quite entertaining for the episodes we watched at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite shows to watch in club?   What was your favorite shows to watch in club? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was your favorite shows to watch in club?
Page 1 of 1